Senior. Human Resource at Simform Solutions
Views:250 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Simform Solutions - WordPress Developer - CMS (1-3 yrs)
- WordPress Developer will be responsible for various delivery and maintenance tasks across our portfolio of WordPress websites.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Understand latest industry trends and Content Management systems.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Person Specification and Qualifications :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- BE/ B.Tech or equivalent