Sr. Human Resource at Simform Solutions
Views:155 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Position: Ruby on Rails Developer
Be part of a dynamic start-up environment to deliver best solutions. The position is with fast growing team of engineers, designers, and product analysts in an agile development environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced software engineers that can work on delivering high quality platform solutions.
Job Description :
- Hands on experience in programming language ROR(ruby on rails)
- Contribute to the architecture and evolution of the Cloud platform.
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Dealt with database performance issues and query optimization in MySQL.
- Contributed fixes/features to Rails, jQuery.
- Written and/or maintain a Rails plugin.
- Execute full life-cycle software/website development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Quick Learner and street-smart person who can grasp things faster
- Proven 1-2 yr work experience in as a computer software engineer or software developer or web developer
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Rails, Sinatra)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with website development methodology and release processes
- UI experience needed.
- Experience on any of the front end technology :Angularjs/ Emberjs/ React/ Backbonejs / knockoutjs
Qualifications: B.tech / M.tech / MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.