HR Executive at Simform Solutions
Views:52 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Simform Solutions - iOS Developer - SWIFT/Objective C (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Position : iPhone Application Developer:
- To excel at Simform, you should be excited to work at a fast-growing technology company with a culture of opportunities.
- We're looking for someone who will take advantage of the opportunity for personal development and increased responsibility that a fast-growing company offers.
- Ideally, you are confident in your abilities, are positive and personable, and always looking for new and creative ways to get things done and serve our customers better.
- We are looking for a mobile developer to bring the best of our apps to iOS devices.
- Your primary focus will be to develop and maintain iOS apps in integration with the back-end services.
- With your host of expertise, you shall contribute to intuitive design, aesthetics and the best user experience of the app
- Design and development of professional business applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experienced with iOS frameworks viz. Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Deep understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knowledgeable with performance tuning, threading and offline storage.
- Understand code versioning tools viz. Git, Mercurial
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries are useful
- Experienced in continuous integration will be plus