TA Consultant at SigTuple
Views:479 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Sigtuple - Software Engineer - Frontend Development (2-6 yrs)
About SigTuple :
At SigTuple we are trying to make the common screening, and pathology tests more accessible, affordable and accurate by leveraging the power of robotics, AI and cloud computing.
We are solving some of the most advanced research problems arising out of an unprecedented application of recent advances in robotics, AI and cloud computing to the medical domain. From crunching through microscopy images of blood to quantifying normal and abnormal blood cells to tracking sperm cells in microscopy videos, to localizing pathologies in retinal scan images, we are at the bleeding edge of things.
Research in robotics, core AI, computer vision and extreme platform engineering are an integral part of our journey. Our indigenous cloud-based AI platform automates routine tests and empowers pathologists in hospitals and clinics with precision, efficiency, and speed.
In the last 3 years from the time we started, we have made a mark for ourselves in this ecosystem. A few recognitions bestowed upon us are The ET top Innovator Award 2018, The only startup from India to be selected for Google's Demo day, Recognition by Niti Ayog and so on.
SigTuple is an equity investment company aspiring to make a mark.
We are currently a 100+ strong team of Data Scientist, AI Engineers, Software Engineers, Doctors, Product Architects, Operations and looking forward to augment our team
About the role :
- SigTuple is looking for Software Engineer - Frontend for developing Web/M-Web. You will be creating interactive, involved and responsive customer-facing front-end app solutions. Apart from building an intuitive UI, an added challenge in this role is to support complex analytical charts, image and video handling on the client side in an optimized manner.
- If you are an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so and capable of thriving in a fast-paced and fun environment and work with a bunch of nerds and disruptors striving for a big cause then we should meet.
What you will do :
- Own design and implementation of all user interfaces required for a med-tech cloud-based platform and customer-facing frontend apps.
- Own the UI technology stack, introduce and utilize pertinent frameworks and technologies which are scalable and flexible enough to cater to the platform's roadmap.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
What you'll need :
- BTech/MTech in any engineering discipline.
- 2-6 years of recent experience of front-end technologies with the development of responsive web/m-web applications.
- Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
Bonus points if :
- Experience in building eCommerce websites
- Experience in startups