TA Consultant at SigTuple
Views:693 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
SigTuple - Site Reliability/DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes/Continuous integration (2-6 yrs)
About SigTuple :
- At SigTuple we are trying to make common screening, and pathology tests more accessible, affordable and accurate by leveraging the power of robotics, AI and cloud computing.
- We are solving some of the most advanced research problems arising out of an unprecedented application of recent advances in robotics, AI and cloud computing to the medical domain. From crunching through microscopy images of blood to quantifying normal and abnormal blood cells to tracking sperm cells in microscopy videos, to localizing pathologies in retinal scan images, we are at the bleeding edge of things. Research in robotics, core AI, computer vision and extreme platform engineering are an integral part of our journey. Our indigenous cloud-based AI platform automates routine tests and empowers pathologists in hospitals and clinics with precision, efficiency, and speed.
- In the last 3 years from the time we have born, we have made a mark for ourselves in this ecosystem. A few recognition bestowed upon us are The ET top Innovator Award 2018, The only startup from India to be selected for Google's Demo day, Recognition by Niti Ayog and so on.
- SigTuple is an equity invested company aspiring to make a mark.
- We are currently a 100+ strong team of Data Scientist, AI Engineers, Doctors, Product Architects, Operations and looking forward to augment our team
About the role : We are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineers/Dev-ops who will be responsible for infrastructure, availability, performance and monitoring of Mirable's AI based healthcare platform and services.
What you will do :
- Work with dev teams to automate deployment of modules and manage the continuous integration pipeline.
- Extensive process-level and node-level monitoring of all services.
- Provisioning and servicing cloud servers.
- Automate repeated tasks and processes through scripting.
What you' ll need :
- BTech/MTech in any engineering discipline.
- 2-6 years of experience in an Ops/DevOp role.
- Proficiency with OS and network fundamentals and strong Linux administrator skills.
- Experience in management of cloud computing services. Extensive knowledge of any one cloud platform (Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Proficiency with any major monitoring framework (Sensu, Nagios etc.).
- Comfortable with any one scripting language (Python, Perl) and a Configuration management or Orchestration Tool (Ansible, Chef etc)
Bonus points if : Experience with Container Tools (Docker ecosystem) will be a plus.