Sigtuple - Senior Graphic Designer - Infographics/Illustrator (1-9 yrs)
- We are on the lookout for a creative Graphic Designer to become a part of the team to design brand & marketing collaterals with high visual impact. The role will work on a variety of collateral and brand touch-points, including our Experience centers, on-ground branding, marketing stationarys, products and more.
- This will be a one stop resource for all design needs for branding.
Job Responsibilities :
- Implementing strong graphic designing and brand development knowledge while working with Interior design & Marketing teams to design internal & external branding collaterals
- Strong designing background along with experience in articulation and conceptualization
- Should be well-versed with the different global trends in design/art.
- Coming up with new innovations that can be implemented in our retail outlets/printed collateral/ALT advertising campaign.
- Work on internal & external branding of retail centers and projects involving coordination with external agencies and vendors
- Discuss and understand business objectives; and accordingly design offline/retail campaigns.
- Also, should be able to test out the efficiency/performance of the campaigns that are live, and be able to make changes in order to optimize the same.
- Multitask to deliver several projects within agreed timelines
Skill sets :
- Must be a graduate / Post graduate in Arts.
- Graphic design experience of 2 - 9years
- Excellent skills in Adobe creative suite, Coral draw, Illustrator, Adobe photoshop
- Extensive knowledge of developing branding & marketing collaterals.
- Excellent communication, presentations and interpersonal skills.
- A go-getter attitude.