TA Consultant at SigTuple
Views:2295 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
SigTuple - Senior Computer/Data Scientist - C/C++ (2-6 yrs)
- SigTuple is looking for a highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis using a combination of image processing, machine learning and deep learning.
- As a Senior Computer Scientist at SigTuple you will have the onus of creating and leveraging the state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions that are accurate and affordable.
- You will collaborate with our current team of super awesome geeks in cracking super complex problems in a simple way by creating experiments, algorithms and prototypes that not only yield high-accuracy but are also designed and engineered to scale. We believe in innovation - needless to say that you will be part of creating intellectual properties like patents and contributing to the research communities by publishing papers - it is something that we value the most
What we are looking for :
- Hands on experience along with a strong understanding of foundational algorithms in either machine learning, computer vision or deep learning. Prior experience of applying these techniques on images and videos would be good-to-have.
- Hands on experience in building and implementing advanced statistical analysis and machine learning and data mining algorithms.
- Programming experience in C, C++, Python
What should you have :
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in solving problems using machine learning or computer vision
- Bachelor degree or Master degree or PhD in computer science or related fields from tier 1 colleges.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Work with a bunch of data scientist geeks and disruptors striving for a big cause.
What SigTuple can offer :
- You will be working with an incredible team of smart & supportive people, driven by a common force to change things for the better.
- With an opportunity to deliver high-calibre mobile and desktop solutions integrated with hardware that will transform healthcare ground up, there will ultimately be different challenges for you to face. Sufficient to say that if you thrive in these environments, the buzz alone will keep you energized.
- In short you will snag a place at the table of one of the most vibrant start-ups in the industry!!