TA Consultant at SigTuple
Views:716 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
SigTuple - Robotics Software Engineer - Python/C/Kernel (3-6 yrs)
About SigTuple :
At SigTuple we are trying to make common screening, and pathology tests more accessible, affordable and accurate by leveraging the power of robotics, AI and cloud computing.
We are solving some of the most advanced research problems arising out of an unprecedented application of recent advances in robotics, AI and cloud computing to the medical domain. From crunching through microscopy images of blood to quantifying normal and abnormal blood cells to tracking sperm cells in microscopy videos, to localizing pathologies in retinal scan images, we are at the bleeding edge of things. Research in robotics, core AI, computer vision and extreme platform engineering are an integral part of our journey. Our indigenous cloud-based AI platform automates routine tests and empowers pathologists in hospitals and clinics with precision, efficiency, and speed.
In the last 3 years from the time we are born, we have made a mark for ourselves in this ecosystem. A few recognitions bestowed upon us are The ET top Innovator Award 2018, The only startup from India to be selected for Google's Demo day, Recognition by Niti Ayog and so on.
SigTuple is an equity invested company aspiring to make a mark.
We are currently an 100+ strong team of Data Scientist, AI Engineers, Doctors, Product Architects, Operations and looking forward to augment our team
Job Description : SigTuple is looking for a Robotics Software Engineer.
- Play critical role in software and firmware integration to make the system work.
- Categorize the bugs and handle the errors
- Parse the error logs and system logs
- Interact with other team members to solve the problems
1. 3-6 years of experience
2. Understanding of Linux kernel (Specific to IO subsystem, USB, BIOS/UEFI)
3. Ability to debug kernel dumps
4. Prior working on any firmware will be added advantage
5. Good at programming in C and Python
6. Good at system programming, computer architecture.
7. Linux Kernel, device drivers, C, Python
8. B.Tech/M.Tech. (Computer Science, ECE, EEE)