Sigtuple - Motion Graphics Designer - Storyboard (3-5 yrs)
Motion Graphic Designer
We are now looking for a creative motion graphic designer with a special focus on social media and YouTube content. The person we are looking for has a full understanding of how to capture a brief and conceptualize the output, how to create a visual storyboard and translate it into amazing videos. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful designs, possess superior skills in audio-video editing and is pro at masterfully bringing visual elements and stories to life.
- Ability to create great storyboards.
- Hands on advanced user experience of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and video editing tools.
- Experienced in whiteboard animation techniques
- Knowledge of creating character animations in after effects/Animate CC
- Proficiency in producing motion graphics from concept to delivery.
- Ability to ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
- Good written and verbal skills & Good presentation skills
- A keen eye for style and fast turn-around on tasks with attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to keep abreast with the latest trends and technologies and implementing them in the work
Skills & Experiences :
- Comfortable in using MAC.
- Degree in Communication design or equivalent
- Diploma in Motion Graphic tools and animation.
- Minimum 3yrs of experience in a relevant field of motion graphics, audio-video editing, and animation, probably in an independent role.
- Creative, strong visual sense and a good eye for aesthetics
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, creative environment with a sensibility for clean, modern design.
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs who is proactive, resourceful and result oriented.
- Good communicator with an open-minded attitude.
- You come with an inquisitive mind and never stop .
- A good team player but you do not shy away from taking your own initiative and work independently when needed. You also have an eye for details and quality with excellent time management and organization skills with an ability to work with tight timelines