TA Consultant at SigTuple
Views:1904 Applications:652 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sigtuple - Data Science II - Machine Learning/Python (1-4 yrs)
About SigTuple :
At SigTuple our vision is to make the world of healthcare accessible, affordable and accurate through data-driven intelligence. We pride ourselves in being the world's first full-stack healthcare company having our presence all the layers of the healthcare fabric - medical devices, diagnostic services and smart technology platforms to define the healthcare of tomorrow.
We are solving some of the most advanced problems arising out of an unprecedented application of recent advances in computer science, robotics, AI, supply chain management to the world healthcare. From building robotics arms, understanding the optics, cameras and operating them through PCB and firmware to capture the images at micron level accuracy and driving autonomous diagnosis through microscopy and retinal images and videos, till managing the complex laboratory workflow we are pushing the boundaries of the latest tools available out there.
Research in robotics, core AI, computer vision and extreme platform engineering are an integral part of our journey. Our indigenous cloud-based AI platform automates routine tests and empowers pathologists in hospitals and clinics with precision, efficiency, and speed.
Since inception, we have made a mark for ourselves in the global ecosystem. A few recognitions bestowed upon us are The ET top Innovator Award 2018, winner of Google Demo Day Asia 2018, winner of the "Most innovative Hematology Analyser" by Frost & Sullivan, recognized as Asia's top 50 AI start-up by Hammerkopf, recognition by Niti Ayog, and many more.
We are currently a 100+ strong team of Data Scientist, AI Engineers, Doctors, Product Architects, Operations and looking forward to augmenting new members to our family of amazing folks
What we expect :
- If you are a visionary and a statistical mastermind and are keen to make a difference in a unique way, then we are looking for you-
- We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis using a combination of image processing, machine learning and deep learning.
Whom we look for :
As a Computer Scientist at SigTuple you will have the onus of creating and leveraging the state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions that are accurate and affordable.
- You will collaborate with our current team of super awesome geeks in cracking super complex problems in a simple way by creating experiments, algorithms and prototypes that not only yield high-accuracy but are also designed and engineered to scale.
- We believe in innovation - needless to say that you will be part of creating intellectual properties like patents and contributing to the research communities by publishing papers - it is something that we value the most.
What you'll need :
- Hands on experience along with a strong understanding of foundational algorithms in either machine learning, computer vision or deep learning, application of machine learning on images and videos is a bonus .
- Hands on experience in working with and implementing advanced statistical analysis and machine learning and data mining.
- Programming experience in C, C++, Python, or Java
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience in solving problems using machine learning or computer vision
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in computer science or related fields.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Work with a bunch of data scientist nerds and disruptors striving for a big cause.