TA Consultant at SigTuple
Views:1617 Applications:593 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:262
SigTuple - Artificial Intelligence Engineer - C/Java/Python (1-4 yrs)
We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning, and robotics.
As an AI Engineer at SigTuple :
- You will have the onus of implementing and optimizing some state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, robotics, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions that are accurate and affordable.
- You will collaborate with our current team of super awesome data scientists and robotics wizards in cracking super complex problems in a simple way by implementing algorithms, prototypes, and finally, production systems which run out in the wild.
What we are looking for :
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science from a Tier 1 institutes
- Expertise in atleast one of C, C++, Python or Java
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms.
- Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is required.
- Motivation to learn new technologies.
What should you have :
- 0 - 5 years of relevant experience in solving complex problems using code.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Work with a bunch of data scientist nerds and disruptors striving for a big cause.