IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:98 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Signal Integrity Engineer - PCI-e/Power Integrity (2-10 yrs)
Job Description/Primary Responsibilities :
- To perform SERDES signal integrity analysis at package and system level.
- To perform power integrity analysis at die/package/system level.
- To provide detailed guidelines to customers on board design and layout.
- To collaborate with multiple teams both locally and globally.
The employee is also expected to participate regularly in interactions with global teams spanning Systems, Software & Product Engineering
Required Skills :
- Serial Channel simulation
- COM simulation
- Knowledge of at least one Serial interface from the following :
- SSO analysis
- Power integrity fundamentals
- Proficiency in Hspice
- Knowledge of transmission line
- Unix environment understanding and knowledge of scripting in tcl/perl/shell desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferred BS/MS + 2+ years of experience in SI/PI
- Experience with ADS/HFSS or any other 3D layout extraction tool
Please apply here.