Senior Recruiter at Sierra Cedar
Views:347 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Sierra Cedar - ERP Cloud Functional/Techno-Functional Consultant (8-10 yrs)
Role: ERP Cloud Functional (Techno-Functional)
Experience: 8 - 10 years
Location: Hyderabad / Pan India
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Capture customer business requirements and translate requirements into Oracle ERP Cloud solution architecture that fit within customer's business environment and business objectives.
- Provide pre-sales support - demos to customers, conduct POCs, map client requirements to base product functionality, effort estimation, etc.
- Liaise with business analysts to gather requirements; management for estimations and highlevel planning; functional and technical resources for the solution implementation
- Lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitate workshops with customer
- Accountable for review and delivery of functional designs, technical designs, configurations within a project. Overall contributor to delivery fully functioning solution to client.
- Work with Oracle pre-sales teams on opportunities; keep abreast with product roadmap
- Participate in internal initiatives such as capability build out, ideate on accelerators, etc.
- Mentor and coach junior resources as needed.
- 8+ years of relevant experience working in ERP Financials with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud
- Prior experience in Oracle Apps (EBS), PeopleSoft, or Other ERP FIN implementations
- Should have worked on at least 2 full life cycle EBS/PeopleSoft/Other ERP FIN implementations, and 1 to 2 Oracle ERP Cloud implementations
- Experience in setting up Financial and Organizational structures.
- Experience in implementing multi-currency and multi-org/country solutions
- Experience in setup and building reports using Oracle technologies
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis, and Defect Fixes
Competencies / Skills :
- Deep functional and hands-on knowledge in Oracle Financials (ERP) Cloud modules like GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, Expenses, PPM etc.
- In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle ERP Cloud
- Oracle Cloud certified in any FIN module
- Expertise in application of Oracle OUM methodology
- Good understanding of process flow, setup, and security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible for shifts and open to travel.