Technical Recruiter at Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:32 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Siebel Administrator - Server Installation & Configuration (8-10 yrs)
Role : Sr. Siebel Admin
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
The Middleware Engineer works with Technical architect, SME, and key stakeholders to build an all-inclusive environment and information technology assets.
- Siebel 8.1, IP2016, IP2017 Server installation and Configuration.
- Siebel IP2017 Upgrade experience would have added advantage
- Siebel Admin experience with Linux and Windows environment highly preferred.
- Supporting High Availability Production application with Load Balancing and clustering.
- Siebel Deployment Activities like Export, Import, DDLSync utilities, srf compilation.
- Siebel Application Admin activities Export and Import Non Repository items.
- Siebel Tools, Siebel Client and Local DB Extract for Developers.
- Configuring and managing Siebel components
- Siebel Application integration with BI publisher.
- Knowledge of Siebel sever manager command line.
- Siebel Application health check.
- Server Performance Tuning.
- Siebel Server issues and trouble shootings, finding solution on Metal ink. Knowledge of Siebel log files.
- Basic knowledge of different third party interfaces and their connectivity with Siebel.
- Advanced level understanding of networking, security, firewall'ed networks, operating systems.
- Advanced understanding of application performance analysis, tuning and optimization.
- Able to analyze heap dumps and core dumps.
- Able to write scripts to automate day-to-day activities
- Configure and deploy enterprise applications and resources.
- Work closely with application development teams on debugging application level issues.