Co-Founder at Simba Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Views:157 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
We are a young technology startup with disruptive ideas that have the power to revolutionize entire domains altogether. We focus on building and marketing SaaS product platforms and then work on scaling them globally.
We are looking for multi-talented code ninjas who are passionate about writing 'elegant' cutting edge code which will power globally scalable platforms in various domains.
We are building our team and looking for multiple levels & multiple roles. You'll be part of a fantastic young and passionate team. You get to be in the center of all the action to build the products from scratch.
What we are looking for in you :
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
2. Create a website layout/user interface by using standard practices
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
4. Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
5. Create and maintain software documentation
6. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
7. Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
8. Cooperate with UI/UX designers to match visual design intent
Required Skills :
1. Proven working experience in web programming
2. Top-notch programming skills and logical reasoning
4. Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
5. Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
6. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
7. Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and Object-Oriented Programming
8. Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
9. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
10. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
11. Familiarity with Front end programming languages