Senior Manager HR at Shiprocket
Views:3635 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Shiprocket - Business/Data Analyst (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a BusinessAnalyst who will help our finance, business and leadership teams take data centric decisions based on information and insights gained from analyzing vast amount of data.
- Candidate should be able to work on large data sets spread across various in-house products to analyze huge business data including financial data, product improvements, new business opportunities, process optimization and revenue leakages using variety of statistical prediction models.
- Candidate must have hands on experience in various data mining/data analysis methods, data tools, building and implementation models, using/creating/executing algorithms and their respective simulations.
Key Responsibilities :
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building business analytics
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state of the art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
Work Experience :
- 2-4 years- experience in working on huge data sets, data manipulation and building statistical financial models.
- A confident, self-starter, team player with drive, enthusiasm and excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage yourself and be a self-starter.