Senior HR Executive at Shark Dreams
Views:214 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SharkDreams - Senior Backend Developer - Java/Node.js (4-9 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- You will be an integral part of back end development and work closely with the following teams :
1. Product Owner
2. Front end development
3. Product design
- You will set a new standard in terms of ideas and technologies and be a part of leading projects from end to end.
- You will write high-performance, reusable code for backend components in NodeJS, Java and work with UI components in Angular.
- You will work on complex problems and must be able to obtain results or solutions through in-depth analysis and superior troubleshooting skills.
- You will contribute towards internal documentation including, but not limited to, the following items:
1. Product requirements
2. Technical specifications
3. Software documentation
4. Unit test plans
- You will use Agile methodologies to collaborate, define, and build the given projects.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE :
We are looking for our candidates to have :
- 5+ years of experience in back end or full stack projects from end to end.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience developing in Java, Node.JS, C++, C# and/or other object-oriented programming languages in a multi-threaded environment.
- Experience in database programming in PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in real-time C/C++ programming skills. Strong UNIX operating system skills are preferred.
- Familiarity with network programming such as sockets, TCP/IP, or multicast.
- Experience with shell scripting and basic system administration.
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using code repositories.
Additional skills that would be a strong plus:
- A Master's Degree in a related field.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience with Android / iOS app development.