SharkDreams - Quality Assurance Engineer/Lead - Automation/API Testing (7-16 yrs)
SharkDreams, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, is an IOT healthcare company that develops affordable hardware, software, and cloud solutions to redefine how patient health is monitored. Since our inception in 2017, SharkDreams has earned its reputation around the world for its extreme innovation to close the gap between traditional healthcare systems and modern patient needs. Innovation in healthcare lies at the core of SharkDreams, and the company upholds compliance, regulations, confidentiality, and policies and laws to the highest standards.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE :
- 7+ years of experience in QA testing for software development.
- 4+ years of experience in leading a team of min 5 members
- 5+ years of experience in API / Web services Testing
- 4+ years of experience in testing Web Application
- 3+ years of API test automation experience through, for example, RestAssured, Selenium etc.,
- A Bachelor's Degree in CS, or a related field. Alternatively, have an equivalent amount of work experience.
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services.
- Experience with RESTful service testing tools like Postman.
- Experience with RESTful service architecture and infrastructure is an added advantage.
- Experience with databases and SQL Server.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with development build environments (such as Jenkins, Linux or Maven)
- Experience testing in all phases of Software Life Cycle Management.
- Experience in end-to-end solution testing with IoT, mobile and cloud services is an added advantage
- Experience in requirements gathering, designing test plans, defect management, project tracking, reporting, and End of Test report creating.
- Experience with Networking, Performance and Security is an added advantage.
You will be an integral part of QA Testing and work closely with the following teams :
- Product Owner
- Front end and back end development
- Product design
- Work closely with Design team to provide the input by considering end user experience.
- Keen in learning new technologies and propose the required to improve QA standard.
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to the development of the QA team's standards and methodology.
- Prepare test plan, test estimates for committed work in Sprint.
- Make sure team is committed to deadlines accepted, to deliver project with high standards.
- Peer review test cases and get them reviewed to approved by PO and design team.
- Analyse the test data requirements for each sprint and work with respective teams to accomplish the task.
- Assess the dependencies from different teams, communicate well in advance and work to close the dependencies.
- Collaborate with and lead the QA staff to accomplish all daily QA tasks on time and with a high level of quality.
- Provide QA team metric (Daily, Weekly and Monthly) to the manager.
- Assess risk well in advance and mitigate the risk.
- Assist the team in prioritizing testing efforts.
- Should be flexible to work on different project.
- Select and configure appropriate tool sets to effectively manage testing.
- Serve as a mentor for QA testers who are of a junior level.
- Assist in the interview process for hiring candidates into the QA team.