Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sharkdreams
Views:1196 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Job Responsibilities :
You will be an integral part of back end development and work closely with the following teams :
1. Product Owner
2. Back end development
3. Product design
- You will set a new standard in terms of ideas and technologies and be a part of leading projects from end to end.
- You will write high-performance, reusable code for a project's UI (with HTML and AngularJS) as well as API integration.
- You will participate in unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
- You will work on complex problems and must be able to obtain results or solutions through in-depth analysis and superior troubleshooting skills.
- You will contribute towards internal documentation including, but not limited to, the following items:
- Product requirements
- Technical specifications
- Software documentation
- Unit test plans
- You will use Agile methodologies to collaborate, define, and build the given projects.
Requirements & Experience :
We are looking for our candidates to have :
- 1+ years of experience in front end projects from end to end.
- A Bachelor's Degree in CS, Engineering, or a related field. Alternatively, have an equivalent amount of work experience.
- Experience working on API Development/Consumption with Java, NodeJS, and REST.
- Experience working on databases with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and MySQL.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong demonstrable analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with code repositories.
- Experience with various testing techniques.
- Experience working in an Agile or iterative software development environment.
Additional Skills that would be a strong plus :
- A Master's Degree in a related field.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Portfolio of past and current projects.