SharkDreams - Business Analyst - Project Management (5-10 yrs)
SharkDreams is delivering Hospital Management ecosystems to Healthcare providers. The ecosystem includes hardware IOT sensors, hospital operations & management systems, patient engagement applications.
As a Product Ownership team, we closely work with Hospitals to deliver applications that are of high-value. We are looking for promising Business Analyst from a healthcare background, who would closely work within the scope of the team to deliver high-quality products to healthcare clients faster and cheaper.
Here are some of the key job duties of the Business Analyst
- Work with product owners, clients and stakeholders to understand Product vision, strategy, future requirements and priority.
- Articulate and document all the business & product requirements
- Work with Project Managers, Architects and other engineering teams to breaking down the business requirements to functional requirements (User-Stories and acceptance criteria)
- Work with Design & Engineering teams in the design phase of the product/sprint
- Work with Design & Engineering teams to define healthcare quality & security standards
- Continuously support teams in clearing any questions at the multiple development phases
- Work with Quality Assurance teams to define & maintain quality & security controls.
- Track client release schedules & health
- Generate frequent release status reports to Product Owner, Stakeholders & clients
- Certify the project or sprint client release with defined standards & controls
- Conduct user trials & acceptance tests both in-house and externally to evaluate and enhance the value of the product.
- Generate and maintain product analysis, documentation & presentations for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Master and work within the scope of Agile product development
- Use company inherited tools like JIRA & Confluence
- Maintain the business value of the product in all modes of communication
- Work in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders & teams distributed across multiple time zones
- Understand and adhere to company defined Security policies & processes and their regulations & restrictions
- Contribute to high-quality secured HealthCare environment protecting the company, clients and patient's information (HIPAA, PHI & PHH)
- Bachelor's degree in HealthCare or Medical major
- 3 years of experience with Patient treatments, handing and engagement within the hospital
- 3 years of Hospital operations management or related work experience
- 3 years of Project Management experience
- 1+ years of Client Management experience
- 1+ years of experience working with SDLC teams
- Excellent communication and internal personal skills
- Ability to travel 50-70%