Senior HR Executive at Shark Dreams
Views:279 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shark Dreams - Senior Business Analyst - Hospital Operations & Management - Healthcare Domain (5-10 yrs)
About Comany :
SharkDreams is delivering Hospital Management ecosystems to Healthcare providers. The ecosystem includes hardware IOT sensors, hospital operations & management systems, patient engagement applications.
As a Product Ownership team, we closely work with Hospitals to deliver applications that are of high-value. We are looking for promising Business Analyst from a healthcare background, who would closely work within the scope of the team to deliver high-quality products to healthcare clients faster and cheaper.
Here are some of the key job duties of the Business Analyst :
1. Work with product owners, clients and stakeholders to understand Product vision, strategy, future requirements and priority.
2. Articulate and document all the business & product requirements
3. Work with Project Managers, Architects and other engineering teams to breaking down the business requirements to functional requirements (User-Stories and acceptance criteria)
4. Work with Design & Engineering teams in the design phase of the product/sprint
5. Work with Design & Engineering teams to define healthcare quality & security standards
6. Continuously support teams in clearing any questions at the multiple development phases
7. Work with Quality Assurance teams to define & maintain quality & security controls.
8. Track client release schedules & health
9. Generate frequent release status reports to Product Owner, Stakeholders & clients
10. Certify the project or sprint client release with defined standards & controls
11. Conduct user trials & acceptance tests both in-house and externally to evaluate and enhance the value of the product.
12. Generate and maintain product analysis, documentation & presentations for both internal and external stakeholders.
13. Master and work within the scope of Agile product development
14. Use company inherited tools like JIRA & Confluence
15. Maintain the business value of the product in all modes of communication
16. Work in a fast-paced environment with stakeholders & teams distributed across multiple time zones
17. Understand and adhere to company defined Security policies & processes and their regulations & restrictions
18. Contribute to high-quality secured HealthCare environment protecting the company, clients and patient's information (HIPAA, PHI & PHH)
1. Bachelor's degree in HealthCare or Medical major
2. 3 years of experience with Patient treatments, handing and engagement within the hospital
3. 3 years of Hospital operations management or related work experience
4. 3 years of Project Management experience
5. 1+ years of Client Management experience
6. 1+ years of experience working with SDLC teams
7. Excellent communication and internal personal skills
8. Ability to travel 50-70%