HR Recruiter at Resource Weaver HR Consulting Private Limited
Views:56 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sharepoint Developer - Office 365/PowerShell (5-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Location : Bangalore
Maximum 13 LPA
- Should have at least 5-6 Years of SharePoint applications experience with minimum of 2 years of Office 365/SharePoint Online engineering and system administration.
- Good exposure to SharePoint architecture and service components (Both On-Premise and SharePoint Online).
- Knowledge in hybrid hosting and service enablement.
- Support the configuration, security, operations of online site collections.
- Maintenance of MS Office 365 business productivity services including : SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, O365 Groups and other ancillary services in the O365 business suite.
- Good experience on PowerShell scripting for automation and reporting.
- Configuration and maintenance of SharePoint hybrid search.
- Participate in planning and executions of tasks related to business productivity based initiatives.
- Good knowledge in Adding/Changing/Removing O365/SharePoint Online users and user group permissions for various sites, updating content & changing navigation.
- Experienced in technical understanding of search engines and search concepts.
- 1-2 years of supervising a team of 2+ members.
- Must have the ability to delegate and monitor tasks assigned to team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to lead the team and handle diverse situations in multiple projects.
- Converting client scope and requirement document to the technical specification and design documents w.r.t system administrative activities.
- Management of large SharePoint farms. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site provisioning and configurations to meet business requirements.
- Provide technical support for internet, intranet, SharePoint portal and web collaboration access in the areas of administration and development.
- Configuring permissions and sharing activities in order to facilitate business needs.
- Work within defined standards, ensuring alignment with strategic direction for information management maintaining a cohesive business productivity ecosystem.
- Provide technical guidance, direction and coaching for the team