HR at Optiquall Solutions
Views:85 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sharepoint Developer - .Net/MVC (2-4 yrs)
- A SharePoint administrator delegates tasks to SharePoint developers.
- Provides support and guidance for a company's SharePoint users, ensures SharePoint functionality.
- Updates the software as necessary, and addresses and resolves any issues with the software performance.
- The preferred candidate should be considered an expert in Microsoft SharePoint, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
Responsibilities & Duties :
- Demonstrates specific knowledge of the function and makeup of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Windows Servers.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Possesses knowledge of best practices for maintaining information security.
- Is able to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly.
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for SharePoint.
- Exhibits knowledge of software development industry.
- Is familiar with website layouts and html.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Works well with a team.
- Is able to translate technical jargon into layman's terms for explanatory purposes.
- Demonstrates ability to work and conduct research independently.
- Manages time efficiently and multi-tasks effectively.
- Is able to think and work quickly to remedy system shutdowns or serious software problems.
Skills: Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Servers, problem-solver, Leadership skill, Knowledge of website layout & HTML, Strong Communication, Multi tasking.