HR at Connect Infosoft Technologies
Views:466 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SharePoint Developer - .Net (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Proficient in Sharepoint / Angular / MVC / POWER APPS
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design and code superior Create well designed technical solutions.
- Create efficient and logical databases for clients.
- Create and execute project work plans, delivering high-quality services to clients on schedule.
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards.
- Understand and communicate to clients the benefits of complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
- Work with onshore /offshore delivery team.
- Participate in the development and execution of well-designed test plans, testing data.
- Develop positive and productive relationships with client personnel and rest of the team.
- Should have worked on SharePoint site branding & customization using SharePoint Designer 2013/2016
- Should have worked on SharePoint 2013/2016 and SQL server 2008/2012/2014, SharePoint Search/Web crawler
- Experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web, Windows and Client/Server Application development using but not limited to SharePoint, .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET
- BE./B.Tech /BSC/ BCA/ BSC IT/ Technical Diploma or Masters Degree in Computers/Information Technology discipline.
- Microsoft SharePoint certification is a plus but not mandatory.
Interested candidate kindly revert back with your updated Resumes.