Senior Technical Recruiter at Collabera
Views:187 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
- Supporting the team of project managers with their SharePoint needs across projects on a day to day basis and delivering on these requirements.
- Keep SharePoint up to date and keep it as a source of truth through development/deployment of solutions which makes the interactions natural.
- Create, manage, maintain and decommission the SharePoint infrastructure for the org.
- Keep the information flow healthy between SharePoint and smart sheet which is the project data source.
- Liaise with cross functional teams and leverage best practices used in familiar used cases.
- Work and support multiple projects involving SharePoint, building innovative solutions required by the project.
- Establish an infrastructure based on user personalization & data security practices.
Experience: 5- 7 Years
- Worked on SharePoint development environment and is well familiar with some SharePoint libraries & the development work on that platform
- Should have experience of working on user personalization and user security features
- Should be well adept with API, especially Microsoft graph API & SharePoint online REST API
- Should have experience of working with SharePoint online
- Should have thorough knowledge of working as SharePoint admin
- Any knowledge of smart sheet & smart sheet app creation will be a great addition
- Should have worked on user personalization features of SharePoint
- Should have a good understanding of the back-end infrastructure to support SharePoint development & should be able to find solutions through cross-functional partnership with Organization IT, security and Microsoft.
- Should have some understanding of Microsoft Flow and Power Apps.