IT - Staffing at Collabera
Views:381 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sharepoint Administrator - Windows Server Platform (4-7 yrs)
- Provide the quick and accurate solutions to the customers- problems. Meet all follow up commitments made with customers.
- Aligning with Customer's business time, represent Microsoft and communicate with customers via telephone, remote assistance, written correspondence, electronic service in a timely manner according to the service level agreement.
- Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs; may involve writing custom code.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Write technical articles and sample programs for Microsoft's knowledge base.
- Manage the healthy progress of service requests. Ensure escalating to senior and escalation resources at the right time with the right information.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups and product team as needed to resolve customer issues.
- Effectively manage relationships with customers, and other stakeholders while ensuring high customer satisfaction of the overall service experiences.
- Troubleshoot issues related with SharePoint Server, SharePoint clients and other technologies like FAST/ESP, SharePoint Search, and InfoPath.
- Deliver technical support for MS Share point Server and related technologies.
- Troubleshooting issues with integrated technologies like WSS, Active Directory, SQL, IIS and Exchange server.
Qualifications, Abilities and Experience should Include :
- Sound experience in Windows Server (2003 and above) platforms and business applications.
- Knowledge of Windows 2003, FAST/ESP or InfoPath would be good.
- Experience in Windows Active Directory Services and IIS.
- Adequate knowledge in SQL and Exchange server.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and .Net would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Operating System and Networking Technologies.
- Strong skills in troubleshooting security-related issues involving NTFS, IIS and Active Directory / LDAP and SQL Server
- MCSE/MCSD certifications desired.
- Customer handling experience on technical issue is desired.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and independently when other resources are not available.
- Good in English, Communication Skills - Spoken and Written (including technical writing).
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.