HR.Recruiter at Roland and Associates
Views:2005 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SFDC Developer - Visual Force/Apex (8-10 yrs)
As a SFDC Developer you will be responsible to provide technical assistance to team . You will also be engaged in Development and understanding customer requirements, in negotiating deliverables. Manage work and apply various performing techniques. Analyze work and implement all business regulations. Coordinate with team members and administer all onsite and offshore work package.
Do you have the curiosity, a deep desire to be perfect, and a passion for Sales force.com Development -
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ Years of experience
- You are having 3+ Years of experience in SFDC / Sales force.com
- You have experience in SOAP / REST / Bulk.
- You are strong in understanding of product architecture and product internal details and should be able to make a strong engineering pitch to potential/existing customers.
- You hold a Computer Science Degree.
- You work with development engineering,.
- You are capable of understanding customer requirements, and in prioritizing.
- You are passionate to learn new technologies & Creativity.
- You are keen to share knowledge & Learn.
- You are brilliant in communication.
We are looking for a professionals with excitement to mail your CV.
We're not looking for Champions. We want an awesome and honest engineer specialized in SFDC.
Roland & Associates is a Corporate Recruitment Organization providing solutions to Global MNCs in US, Middle East & India for the past 12 years
We specialize in high end recruitment in IT, Telecom, Embedded, Chip Design and Non-IT (Manufacturing, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, BFSI, FMCG, Automobile, Aeronautics, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Life-Sciences and Business Advisory) domains.
We have a strong team of more than 100 employees operating from a state of the art office at Bangalore located on HAL Airport Road.
We recommend you to visit our websites www.roljobs.net, www.roljobs.com, www.medicalnaukri.com, www.vlsijobs.net, www.epcjobs.net and www.aerojobs.in before applying for this position.
Rated as one of the top recruitment companies in India by Social Talent, Ireland
Leaders in Social Media Recruiting
Our client has an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.