Lead Recruiter - Talent Acquisition at SeviTech Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:1006 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SeviTech Systems - STA Engineer - Timing Closure/Physical Design (3-10 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3- 10 Years
Job Description :
- You will be part of a Physical Design / Timing Closure team for projects with GHz freq range and cutting edge technologies.
- You will develop timing constraints for full chip or block level and be responsible for STA signoff for a complex multi-clock, multi-voltage SoCs.
- You will be responsible for Synthesis, Timing Analysis (STA), CTS at Full Chip or block level for technology nodes of 28nm/14nm.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- B. Tech. / M. Tech. with 3 - 10 years of experience in Synthesis, STA
- Expertise in synthesis of complex SoCs at block/top level and writing timing constraints for complex designs with multiple clocks and multiple voltage domains.
- Expertise on post layout timing closure for multiple tape outs, including timing ECOs and STA signoff
- Expertise in I/O constraints developments for Industry standard protocols (e.g. DDR1/2/3, SDR, LPDDR, Flash, SPIs, Ethernet, USBHS, USBFS, JTAG, Display etc...)
- Hands-on experience of working on technology nodes like 28nm, 20nm, 14nm,10nm
- Good knowledge of EDA tools from RC, DC, PT, PTSI
- Experience in formal verification RTL-to-netlist and netlist-to-netlist with DFT constraints
- Good knowledge of VLSI process and device characteristics.
- Good understanding of deep submicron parasitic effects, crosstalk effects etc. TCL, perl scripting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.