Lead Recruiter - Talent Acquisition at SeviTech Systems Pvt Ltd
Views:1759 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SeviTech Systems - Physical Design Engineer - Netlist/GDS II (2-10 yrs)
Physical Design Engineers
Experience: 3 - 10 Years
You will be part of a Physical Design team for projects with GHz freq range and cutting edge technologies.You will be responsible for Physical Design at Full Chip or block level in technologies of 28nm/14nm.You will be responsible for Synthesis to PnR and Physical Verification closure of SoC/sub-chips.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Physical Design
- Handled Netlist to GDS II at block level for multiple tape outs
- Hands-on experience on technology nodes like 28nm, 20nm, 14nm, 10nm
- Good knowledge of EDA tools from Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor, particularly experience with ICC, PTSI, Encounter, Nanoroute, Calibre, StarRC
- Hands-on experience in floorplanning, placement optimizations, CTS and routing
- Hands-on experience in block/top level signoff STA, physical verification (DRC/LVS/ERC/antenna) checks and other reliability checks(IR/EM/Xtalk)
- Exposure in physical implementation of timing/functional ECO's
- Good knowledge of VLSI process and device characteristics TCL, perl scripting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.