Talent Acquisition Specialist at Servian
Views:583 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Servian - Software Engineer - Java/Python (2-6 yrs)
About us :
Servian, Australia's leading technology professional service firms, are growing their team in their Bengaluru Global Delivery Center.
Our consultants use emerging technologies and best practices to help clients become more data driven across a range of industries. Recent projects include building a novel mobile app to help a surgeon better engage with her patients post-operation, helping enterprise harness the power of big data, and bringing a full stack web app to market for an emerging start-up, to name a few.
We keep our people at the heart of our strategy - We were founded to create a great place to work for talented technologists. Our flat organisational structure empowers staff to grow as technical leaders and trusted customer advisors. Our teams are close-knit and work together to deliver stellar customer outcomes.
We invest heavily in professional development both technically, through training and guided certification pathways, and in consulting, through workshops in client engagement and communication. Growth in our organisation happens from growth in our people.
Working on your own 27- iMac in our custom designed offices in the heart of leafy Jayanagar, we provide a peaceful and productive work environment close to shops, parks and metro station.
About You :
- We are looking for passionate software engineers to join our close knit teams of digital, data & analytics and operations consultants.
- Whether you are looking to accelerate your career or diversify into a consulting landscape, you will bring,
- Deep understanding of at least two of jQuery, ReactJS, Backbone.js, AngularJS, or NodeJS
- Demonstrated programming ability across at least one other language (including but not limited to Python, C/C++, C#, Java, Lisp/Scala/Clojure, Ruby, PHP, Perl and SQL). We are technology agnostic and believe good engineers can grow into new languages in time.
- Curious and eager to learn: You have a thirst for learning and growing.
- Tenacity in problem solving
- Comfort in computer science fundamentals
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English
- Performance management Coding best practices and standards
- Must be proficient at resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Strong problem identification and problem-solving skills.
- A reference-able portfolio or github repository of your work
We are looking at hires between 2 and 6 years commercial software engineering experience for this opening.
If you are looking to join a team that is determined to provide you with the opportunities and capability to develop and extend your career to the next level, then look no further! APPLY NOW!