Recruitment Consultant at Maynor Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:597 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SEO Manager (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- You will collaborate with teams across the business to ensure content on company's web properties is optimized for SEO.
- Manage and improve the organic search performance of company's website for each of our global target markets
- Be a subject matter expert and an internal cross-functional best practices coach that advocates for SEO best practices and stays abreast of changes in the SEO landscape and proactively takes action.
- Optimize site pages to improve pass through rates and conversion.
- Perform quarterly SEO audits to Identify and review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Perform scheduled website updates, ensure proper tagging, and keyword use as part of overall SEO strategy
- Identify and obtain backlinking opportunities
- Identify and implement campaigns for referrals and content marketing.
- Conduct keyword research and review industry intelligence to identify content opportunities which will have the biggest impact on Intercom's business.
- Monitor rankings and organic traffic for our top pages and keywords.
- Regularly report on the impact of your work to the rest of the business.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Know HTML, CMS and HTTP protocols.
- 5+ Years in SEO with demonstrable results.
- Be an advanced level SEO technician and strategist with an in-depth knowledge of best practices on-site and off-site as well as changes and implications in the SEO landscape.