SEO Manager (5-9 yrs)
- Develop and execute a strategy to grow high-quality organic traffic.
- You will collaborate with teams across the business to ensure the content on web properties is optimized for SEO.
- Manage and improve the organic search performance of the website for each of our global target markets
- Be a subject matter expert and an internal cross-functional best practices coach that advocates for SEO best practices and stays abreast of changes in the SEO landscape and proactively takes action.
- Optimize site pages to improve pass-through rates and conversion.
- Perform quarterly SEO audits to Identify and review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Perform scheduled website updates, ensure proper tagging, and keyword use as part of overall SEO strategy
- Identify and obtain backlinking opportunities
- Identify and implement campaigns for referrals and content marketing.
- Conduct keyword research and review industry intelligence to identify content opportunities which will have the biggest impact on Intercom's business.
- Monitor rankings and organic traffic for our top pages and keywords.
- Regularly report on the impact of your work to the rest of the business.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Know HTML, CMS and HTTP protocols.
- 5+ Years in SEO with demonstrable results.
- Be an advanced level SEO technician and strategist with an in-depth knowledge of best practices on-site and off-site as well as changes and implications in the SEO landscape.
- Be a teacher who can effectively teach best practices to cross-functional teams and effectively present in front of groups as required.
- Be able to thrive in a large cross-functional organization where it is important to connect and align across many different priorities to create solutions.
- Be able to connect SEO insights to business impacts and effectively create compelling cases to support recommendations.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extensive experience working with Google products including Analytics and Search Console.
- Analytical mindset--must enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives.
- Expert hands-on experience with industry tools such as MOZ & SEMrush.
- University Degree in the related field is required.