HR Specialist at Sentieo India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:74 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sentieo - Lead UX Designer - Web/Mobile/Interaction Design (7-12 yrs)
Sentieo is powering the future of financial research in a $30B market to create a dynamic and revolutionary central hub for public equity research. Sentieo is the financial data terminal, reimagined. Our vision is to accelerate human productivity and collaboration to fundamentally improve the workflow of all knowledge economy professionals. Built by former hedge fund analysts, our tool allows these professionals to drastically increase their speed and coverage without sacrificing the depth of their research; enabling them to focus on meaningful work that only humans can do.
With a $19M Series A funding round under our belt, we are excited to propel Sentieo into the next phase of our company's global growth - from advanced, unprecedented product development to accelerated team scaling and expansion. Join our team as we reimagine the future of fintech.
YOUR TEAM :
- The Design team at Sentieo drives our user experience vision to make our platform the most intuitive and attractive financial platform on the market. We guide our platform's end result, using feedback directly from our clients - some of the most sophisticated investors and research teams in the world.
- Everything that a Sentieo user touches - from user interaction to mobile application design - is designed and perfected by the Design team.
YOUR IMPACT :
- This role is an integral part of our growing product design organization and will work closely with cross functional internal partners including Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing to build world class user-centered, data-informed web and mobile products.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES :
- Analyse: Conduct remote user research, interpret analytics data and user feedback to generate UX insights.
- Collaborate: Hypothesize and test UI concepts with current and future users. Work closely with product managers and engineers to understand the technical effort necessary to implement UX solutions.
- Create: Illustrate design concepts using wireframes, UX flows and rapid prototypes that align with user needs and business goals. Document detailed UX interaction.
- Execute: Produce pixel-perfect production ready UI mockups on Figma by applying Sentieo's Design System in a clear and consistent manner.
YOU BRING :
- 7+ years in UX/UI design experience.
- 4yr Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields preferable with an emphasis on UX Design or Human-Computer Interaction.
- A digital portfolio showcasing user research and UI design work. Make sure to highlight your web enterprise SAAS applications design over mobile apps.
- Experience working on dashboards a must.
- Excellent proficiency with the tools of the trade: Sketch, Figma, Framer, etc
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse, international team environment.
- Excellent presentation skills. Able to collaborate with team members and stakeholders in English.
- Ability to quickly assess problems, propose solutions and deliver results in a startup environment across multiple projects at once. Startups move fast!
- Any Fintech or Financial Services experience would be nice to have.
- Familiarity working with US based startup product teams a plus.
LIFE AT SENTIEO :
- Join a fun & tight-knit team that values transparency and is serious about building and maintaining a great culture.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Flexible vacation & sick policy.
- Daily Breakfast and unlimited snack food.
- Fun team outings (offsites, happy hours, etc.).
- Competitive compensation.
Our company values diversity and believes diverse teams make innovation possible. We work on complex, difficult problems with no linear or clear solutions. We believe that a diverse team can bring different perspectives and approaches, and whose experiences reflect the full set of clients we seek to serve. As such, Sentieo is committed to a diverse representation among our employees.