Recruitment Manager at Digitalogy.co
Views:102 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senrio Ruby On Rails Developer - OOPS/Ruby Programming (1-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Ruby Developer to join our Client and help themto build functional software and web-based applications.
Senior Ruby Developer responsibilities include creating back-end solutions, building efficient gems and integrating front-end components. If you're interested in both getting your hands dirty with writing code from scratch and reviewing other people's work, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle, from design to deployment.
1. Work experience as a Ruby Developer
2. In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
3. Hands-on experience writing command-line apps using Ruby libraries
4. Expertise in Rails
5. Understanding of agile software development
6. Familiarity with automated testing platforms
7. Problem-solving skills
8. Team spirit
9. BTech/BE in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
1. Writing effective and scalable code in Ruby
2. Building back-end components for web applications
3. Testing applications for performance, responsiveness and security
4. Write effective and scalable code in Ruby
5. Build back-end components for web applications
6. Test applications for performance, responsiveness and security
7. Review and debug junior developers' code
8. Integrate data storage and data processing solutions
9. Build, install and share gems and plugins
10. Create automated test scripts
11. Improve and maintain applications after deployment
12. Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure.