Senior Manager Human Resources at Seniority.in
Views:360 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Seniority - Senior Graphics Designer - NIFT/NID (3-8 yrs)
About Seniority :
Seniority is India's first curated shopping destination for senior citizens. With a portfolio of over 3000+ products, we have serviced over 1 lakh customers across India for their medical and lifestyle needs. Started in late 2016, we have a unique offering tailored for over 120 million senior citizens across the country and have received a great response in the market witnessing month on month growth rates of over 25%. With a team of over 110+ people spread across Mumbai and Pune, we are building India's best go-to brand for senior citizens and their caregivers.
Part of the RPG group, Seniority creates a seamless shopping experience for the elderly through their e-commerce website & exclusive Experience Zone in Pune. We have a strong community of over 150K+ seniors and a growing number of reputed brands as our partners. Experts predict the elder care market to be valued at $3 billion and by 2050, it is estimated that the number of dependent adults in India will be at par with the number of dependent children. We at Seniority, see ourselves at the forefront of cutting across and being the first to capture such an untapped market.
The Seniority team comprises of employees from excellent academic and professional backgrounds. We work hand and glove with alumni of the London School of Economics, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Indian School of Business and many more. Our leadership team comprise of subject matter experts from varied domains such as digital marketing, product sourcing, catalogue marketing, operations and logistics to name a few. So, join us and be a part of the next big growth story!"
Position : Sr. Graphic Designer
Experience : 3-8 Years
Qualification : B.Design/ M.Design from NIFT/NID/IDC
Location : Pune (Koregaon Park)
Website : www.seniority.in
Job Purpose :
The objective of this role is to design of various marketing activities across social media / email / advertisements /on site notifications etc.
Areas Of Responsibility :
- Responsible designing aesthetically superior online and offline design creatives.
- Design the marketing communication pieces.
- Ensure timely delivery of all the creative projects.
On a day to day basis, you will be working on :
- Creatives for Strategic Marketing Campaigns
- Tactical and Topical Campaigns like on Festivals, Events
- Online Creatives - Banners/creatives to be used in the website.
- Offline Collaterals - Seniority Signages, Banners, Posters, Outdoor ads, Pamphlets
- Video creation (animation/vector-based) and editing
- Social Media ideas and campaigns: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin
- Digital Marketing campaigns for Facebook, Google etc
- In-property Communication: Tent Cards, Boards, internal-signages
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors or Master degree from NID/NIFT/IDC or other top design schools with a thorough understanding of design principles which you can demonstrate in your past work
- 3-7 years of experience in the relevant field (preferably e-commerce industry)
- A thorough, practical understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, with exposure to software like InDesign, Sketch, Premier Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud etc
- Experience in video creation (animation/vector-based) and editing skills on Premier Pro and After effects and candidates who can illustrate would be preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or other web designing tools is an added advantage.