Program Manager at Seniority
Views:455 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Seniority - Product Manager - Mobile Apps (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Manager in Pune KP.
Please find below the detail job description and let me know if you are interested so that we can speed up the further process.
About Seniority Ltd. :
Seniority is India's first dedicated shopping destination for senior citizens. Through a portfolio of thousands of products, we cater to both medical & lifestyle related needs of the elderly aiming to make their life easier and more independent. We currently operate through our e-commerce platform
(www.seniority.in) and an experience zone in Pune. We are backed by the $3Bn RPG Group.
Position : Product Manager
Experience : B.E/B.Tech + MBA with min 3 yrs. work exp.
Location : Pune, Maharashtra
Job Description :
We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager to lead customer experience of our product. A product manager at Seniority Ltd is at the centre of the unique user experience we are trying to build for senior citizens and hence we expect the candidate to be obsessed with user experience and be comfortable working in a dynamic environment
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead development of Mobile Apps from scratch
- Create and Lead Short term & long term customer experience roadmap
- Create Product Flows, Wireframes, and Prototypes
- Develop and explore new ideas, initiatives and products / services
- Conduct market research and analysis to validate new ideas at every stage
- Collaborate with the Engg., Design and other teams to take features from concept to production
- Build a strong e-commerce platform that combines a superior user experience supported with a robust and scalable back end tech architecture
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to execution & take key product decisions which impact design, usability, retention, engagement & revenue
- Create a high quality user experience that drive increased customer loyalty and conversion rate
- Manage upgrades and progressive releases for existing products
- Track record of successful collaboration with a product development team or organization.
- Experience in user interface design, wireframes and prototyping for mobile platform
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to drive execution by taking ownership
- Should be a hustler with an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to work in resource-constrained start-up environment
- Understanding of how customer requirements are translated into meaningful stories and products
Good to have :
- Experience of working with a start-up/e-commerce company
- Experience working for any consumer internet companies