Technical Recruiter at Rectras
Views:52 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Wordpress Developer - PHP/RDBMS (3-7 yrs)
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience in WordPress development, Developing Wordpress plugins, and themes.
- Should be able to design the overall architecture of the application and maintaining and modifying the existing WordPress plugins and themes based on the business needs.
- WordPress experience that includes in Data migration, Child site management
- Ability to implement automated tests using PHPUnit and RDBMS knowledge is mandatory
- Experience in working with cloud technologies like AWS services includes EC2, S3, Cloudwatch
- Knowledge of creating, customizing REST API services.
- Proficient understanding of CVS, preferably GIT.Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum stability and scalability
- Ensure the performance, security, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency