Assistant Manager- Recruitment at Assort Staffing
Views:51 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior WebLogic Manager - E2E Middleware (9-14 yrs)
Job Role : Senior Manager Weblogic-FMW/SOA
Job Responsibilities and Requirements :
- Provide technical leadership to a team of SMEs.
- Technical Expertise & Hands-on knowledge in application operation support for one or more middleware like Web logic, etc.
- Overall knowledge of the E2E middleware deployment architecture and data flow, systems & solution
- Technical specialist for resolving all complex & critical application issues/ challenges faced by the team.
- Accountable for meeting & improving SLA & KPIs for their application suite.
- Responsible for driving down the incidents, problem, trouble tickets, service request trends.
- Support on work allocation (shifts, rota s)
- Expertise in ITIL/ITSM processes
- Strong Skills of Unix & PL/SQL
- Deliver domain-specific operational efficiencies in driving down the incidents, problem, trouble tickets, service request trends.
- Ensure all work allocation (shifts, rotas) initiated onetime and People management initiatives are completed