Partner at Anyonyam Consulting Services
Views:381 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
2. Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with developers to help generate requirements for back-end development.
3. Work with other developers on the implementation of common frameworks and solutions.
4. Work with the development team to support and maintain existing production code in the field and develop and deliver new enhancements.
5. Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development.
6. Develop documentation including help text, report samples, and screen samples.
7. Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
8. Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development.
9. Assume other duties as assigned.
10. The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.