HR Executive at Career Blaze HR Solutions
Views:596 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Web Designer - Photoshop/Dreamweaver (1-4 yrs)
Job Description (Senior Web Designer) :
- Responsible for designing website theme, landing pages, emailer, web pages, creatives, etc.
- Design web/mobile sites with a creative flair for multiple platforms.
- Keep up to date with current design trends, UX considerations andweb/app design innovation.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of web designing from planning to execution to final delivery.
- Collaborate in creative direction for other media such as video, print and audio from time to time for the web platform.
- Develop, adapt and adhere to the design guidelines for our brands at all times.
- Participate in internal product improvement and strategy exercises.
- Convert psd designs to html.
- Expertise in one or more CSS frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular Material etc.
- Should have good eye for aesthetics: fonts, layouts and color theory.
- Should be resourceful to suggest different references to help get the work done faster and efficiently.
- Strong experience and expertise in producing responsive design that works seamlessly across different browsers and mobile devices.
- Passionate candidate with willingness to explore and propose interesting solutions to client business problems.
- Should be able to approach development with modularity and reusability of code in mind.
- Flexible to accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with rapid prototyping and agile methodologies.
- Should be self-motivated and work without requiring supervision.
- Candidate must be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in designing websites for different platforms.
- A degree in visual design will be a plus.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of color, composition and typography.
- Must be fast paced and be willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Any graduate from a recognized college/university.
Experience required: - 1 to 4 years