Senior Partner at Human Context
Views:155 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Verification & Validation Engineer (7-11 yrs)
Role : Senior Verification and Validation Engineer
- The primary responsibility is ownership of the end-to-end test strategy, planning, design, development and execution of test procedures for the Cloud Infrastructure
- Platform that will enable development of the next generation
- Dx Application Suite used internally by cross functional teams as well as external customers.
- The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects of the verification activities during the software life cycle including generation of automation script and owning the integration and QA environments.
- The incumbent will lead the investigation of systems & software issues to successfully determine root cause.
Key Accountabilities :
- Responsible for Verification Strategy, Infrastructure, Planning and Execution (Manual and Automation)
- Prepare appropriate documentation as required by internal product development processes and regulatory agencies such as FDA and ISO.
- Participate in requirements, architecture and design reviews to come up with appropriate test strategy.
- Generate and execute test procedures.
- Guide the verification team members in creating test plan and procedures.
- Conduct quality assurance checkpoint reviews analyze and report test failures and trends, and prepare metrics related to applications under test for accuracy, completeness, quality, and on time delivery.
- Signs off on verification results and report which is essential for promotion of release from QA to Production.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Master's degree in Software Engineering or Information Science/ Technology or a related field with 8-10 years- experience.
- 3+ years of experience in testing of enterprise and web applications.
- Experience with object oriented programming languages like Java.
- 4+ years of experience in working with automated tools like Selenium.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and PL/SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux OS and exposure to Windows 7 OS.
- Familiarity with SCRUM/AGILE software development lifecycle (requirements, design, code, test)
- Ability to maintain a regulated test environment.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.