Senior Talent Search Executive at Golden Hues Consultants
Views:168 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior UX Product Design Researcher (4-8 yrs)
User Experience Researcher
Looking for someone who has good foundational research skills and is continuously learning and working to grow into a well-rounded UX researcher.
We'd like to talk with folks who have a strong portfolio of previous work and who are meticulous, resourceful, creative, collaborative, and empathetic.
You attack projects with a positive attitude and know when to reach out for help from your team. You should be able to communicate clearly about your work. Be excited, helpful, and comfortable giving and receiving critique.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4-8 years of experience in product design research or user experience research roles.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as HCI or Psychology. A Master's or Ph.D. degree is highly preferred.
- Shows a passion for the understanding of the company's products, domains, and users.
- Ability to lead independent research in an organized manner to build a deeper understanding of end-users; uses this learning to inform the team.
- Willing to travel to conferences or customer sites to conduct research.
- Excellent oral and written English communication
- Understands the product development life cycle and timing the research to have maximum impact.
- Eager to broaden skills and domain expertise.
- Ability to present research in a clear, confident, professional, and cogent manner to diverse audiences.
- Ability to explain the rationale for research methodology and design recommendations to a broad audience.
- Regularly communicates project status and shares research findings.
- Shows the ability to work well with others.
- Works closely and effectively with the other product design researchers, the broader product design team, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Receives, weighs, and integrates diverse feedback from a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-moving environment, juggle multiple projects, and prioritize work.
Additional Job Description :
- Demonstrates a passion for learning about the company's products, domains, and users, and has the drive to understand users- core needs along with an analytical mindset for processing the data gathered.
- Demonstrates the ability to be self-directed and lead research studies with little to no supervision to build a deeper understanding of users.
- Can synthesize findings into meaningful themes, write actionable and impactful reports, and expertly share these results with a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrates the ability to be resourceful, creative, collaborative, and empathetic for project planning; while maintaining a positive attitude and knowing when to reach out for help from your team.