Co-founder at Connexions
Views:161 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior UX Designer - Sketch/InVision (8-15 yrs)
Our Blockchain client company is seeking a self-driven, innovative, Senior UX Designer to architect and design the product with the simplicity and flexibility required by our customers. In this role, you'll work with the core product and engineering teams, inventing and iterating on end to end workflows and product experiences. You'll develop your ideas with sketches, prototypes, wireframes and story boards, and confidently communicate your vision to the CPO and CEO to influence the best experience for our customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Simplify and distill complex financial analyses into intuitive product experiences.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas using process flows, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity designs to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviours.
- Participate in the discovery and planning of new features while helping drive the design vision across our product suite.
- Lead and mentor other designers and engineers.
- Identify opportunities to experiment and apply new technologies and interaction patterns to solve customer problems.
- Connect directly with Customers to gather feedback to inform design decisions
- Conduct UX Research for the development and evaluation of personas, usability studies, and testing.
Required Qualifications :
- At least 8 years of experience in UX design, with at least 2 years business (B2B) experiences (web, mobile, device, software, or other media).
- A strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates proficiency in interaction design.
- Proficiency with design tools (e.g, Sketch, InVision, InDesign, Photoshop, Axure, Omnigraffle).
- Experience mentoring designers and leading complex projects.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
Preferred Skills :
- Proficiency with rapid prototyping platforms (e.g, InVision, HTML/CSS,
- The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clear and persuasively across different audiences.