Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Enterprises
Views:265 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior UI/UX Engineer - Sketch/HTML/CSS (4-8 yrs)
SR. UI/UX ENGINEER
- Apply only if you have minimum 4 years of experience-
- Apply only if Andheri - Mumbai as a job location is comfortable for you-
Job Description :
- As a UI/UX Designer, you will be a key part of our team. Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy to use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India.
- We're a small team that's growing fast and we're looking for UI/UX Developers who will work closely with product managers and key stakeholders to help discover product requirements while translating customer needs into great user experiences and enabling our products to be highly attractive and functional.
- If you believe that you drive for excellence in what you do and would go an extra mile to achieve that, this might be an interesting opportunity for you.
- Sketch, wireframe, create user flows, sitemaps, apply visual design to wireframes, and all other UX and communication artifacts based on business requirements and constraints.
- Implement User flows, Interactions, and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile platforms.
- Create prototypes for stakeholder meetings, usability testing, and internal communication.
- Storytelling - deliver qualitative and quantitative insights about people and behavior, both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to iterate quickly on work, while ensuring that designs are implemented in full adherence to the prototypes and design specifications.
- Incorporate data-driven insights, user feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into user-centric designs.
- Moderate usability tests in person and remotely as needed.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or related experience, ideally 2+ years experience in a corporate/design agency building UX and UI
- Experience with iOS, Android, and Web, in particular with native mobile UI
- An obsession for creating simple and intuitive user flows
- An analytical, data-driven approach to decision-making
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and product teams
- An ability to work with passion, integrity, and transparency
Good to have :
- Experience or a keen interest in teaching
- Experience or a keen interest in the education sector or social impact
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.