Senior UI/UX Designer - Web Applications (2-5 yrs)
Job description :
- The position is open at an Indonesia-based startup focusing on an on-demand task based workforce helping companies scale through a network of selected and trained freelance agents. Headquartered in Singapore, this startup has partnered with thousands agents across 25 cities in Indonesia in less than six months and is growing rapidly every day.
- They are looking for Senior UI/UX designer who is be able to lead and build an amazing user journey from the scratch.
What you will do :
- Own the development of the visual style and set the bar for the quality of UI for the firm
- Create appealing and high-quality app interfaces that present a unique clear visual identity while communicating the hierarchy of information with clarity
- Collaborate with business team to generate new collective user insights and translate it into an improvement in UI/UX design.
- Drive UI features from beginning to end by presenting work, guiding conversations, and coordinating with developers to work on time lines
- Collaborate with a team of Engineers and Developers to build UI/UX solutions ensuring the final product reflects the final design vision
- Lead the creative process across the organisation, and establish the frameworks and mechanisms that support customer-centric design throughout the product development process
What you need to have :
- 2+ years' experience in UI/UX, designing interactive experiences with consistent growth in scale and project complexity.
- Experience working in a big tech company is a plus
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Good design taste, sharp eyes and a strong sense of empathy
- Massive hustler. A self starter with the ability to create things from scratch and establish new things.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills