Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at HackerEarth
Views:68 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior UI Design - Marketing Collateral (6-10 yrs)
About Us :
HackerEarth provides enterprise software solutions that help organisations in their innovation management and talent assessment endeavours. HackerEarth Recruit is a talent assessment platform that helps in efficient technical talent screening allowing organisations to build strong, proficient teams.
HackerEarth Sprint is an innovation management software that helps organisations drive innovation through internal and external talent pools, including HackerEarth's global community of 2M+ developers.
Today, HackerEarth serves 750+ organisations, including leading Fortune 500 companies from around the world. General Electric, IBM, Amazon, Apple, Wipro, Walmart Labs, and Bosch are some of the brands that trust HackerEarth in helping them drive growth.
We are looking for an experienced, fresh thinking designer to work within the creative team of our Marketing team. We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs for digital media.
We love good design :
- We believe that for a product to be successful design is key to every decision and it goes hand-in-hand with business and technology. Designers have been intricately involved in our product since the day the idea was just a college dorm room project, and this has only strengthened over time.
We work on the following philosophies :
- Keep It Simple, Stupid!
- The user is king!
- Decisions should be data-driven, qualitative to quantitative
- Collaboration is the key
Roles and responsibilities :
As a Designer at HackerEarth, you will be involved in :
- Designing marketing pages to acquire users and customers. For eg. See HackerEarth Sprint
- Designing visual designs for social media and blog. For eg. See HackerEarth Facebook page
- Designing banners, special email campaigns, marketing collaterals, infographics, branding items etc.
- Working closely with developers to implement your designs
- Owing projects from inception to completion (and beyond), working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements
- Working on an ever-evolving design guideline that will shape the design and brand of HackerEarth
You must have :
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, communicate progress and expected milestones.
- Ability to create nice visual designs to delight users.
- Proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience in designing responsive web pages that span multiple devices
- Strong typography skills
- A minimum of 6 years of experience
It's good to have :
- Familiarity with the agile development process
- HTML and CSS knowledge, current on latest design techniques
- Experience with user research
What we have to offer you?
- Complete creative freedom at work to experiment with your ideas
- Industry comparable salary and other benefits
- Really flexible hours
If you are sick, just stay home : A work environment that values your growth, freedom, and transparency
You're a perfect fit if :
- You love solving problems than presenting deliverables.
- You are a curious soul and question assumptions
- You can communicate your design ideas and draw value out of the feedback
- You enjoy collaborating with other teammates (and I am not just talking about designers here)
- You want to talk to customers
- You are comfortable working with short iteration cycles
In return, you can look forward to working with one of the coolest start-ups in the country with a dynamic and driven culture that fosters an environment of positive energy, inclusion, and results.