Lead Specialist - Recruitments (Executive Search & Selection) at Randstad India
Views:561 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Test Manager - Manual/Automation/Database Testing - Financial Domain (12-18 yrs)
One of our biggest clients is looking for a highly competent candidate for the position of Sr. Test Manager with 12+ years of experience in QA.
Location : Gurgaon/Gurugram
Experience and Qualifications :
- B.E./B.Tech. Or M.C.A. in Computer Science from a reputed University.
- 12-18 years of experience in Quality Assurance experience with Technology preferably in financial domain
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
- Experience of working with Agile Methodologies. Should have Good knowledge of DevOps.
Essential Skills / Experience :
- Experience in testing manual, automation and database testing.
- Experience handling large testing teams in both Shared Service model as well as in Productised teams
- Strong knowledge and working experience of Capital Markets and Fund management.
- Familiarity with the Mutual Funds and Investment Management industry
- Knowledge of Agile software development life-cycle methodologies
- Exposure to testing tools such as, Quality Center, Selenium, QTP, Jira, Test Complete, Soap UI etc.
- Proven experience of driving automation for functional and non-functional testing.
- Managing end-to-end test engagements in - vendor- driven projects/engagements along with providing overall strategy, engagement, governance etc.
Desirable Skills / Experience :
- ISTQB Management Certificate in Software Testing
- Six Sigma qualifications or proven experience in a process improvement role
- Exposure to a varied environments and products like :
1. J2EE technologies and the WebSphere family of products
2. C++/.NET and the Microsoft environment
3. Web Services, SOAP, XML messaging etc
Interested candidates can share their resumes.