Manager at ReachIvy (Reach Education Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:717 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Technology & Systems Associate - Product Design (3-8 yrs)
Job title - Senior Technology and Systems Associate
Number of vacancies -1
Minimum qualification -
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or information technology preferred. If undergraduate degree is in another field, candidate must have a background in web development and passion for technology and systems.
Experience requirements :
- 3 to 7 years of experience in Information Systems, programming role/systems related role preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of databases.
- Prior experience of managing a team of experienced web developers.
- Preferred knowledge of programming languages - HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, WordPress, Excel Macros, Laravel framework
- Experience with wire-framing, mockups
- Built a website from scratch would be a plus
- Debugging and developing webpages, wordpress themes
- Integrated Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Facebook Pixel
- IT Infrastructure support - Internet router and EPABX Configuration
If you thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment, are an independent worker, enjoying taking risks, have advanced technical computer skills and enjoy working with technology, we would love to hear from you. Here is your chance to work with an emerging education consultancy and learn and grow with an early stage venture.
ReachIvy (www.reachivy.com) is an educational services firm based in Mumbai, India. We are a boutique education consultancy founded by HBS (MBA'2010) and CMU (Tepper'2003) alum Vibha Kagzi and focus on the higher education space in India.
- We are assessing various incremental business models and ideas in the education space and are looking for a technology lead. We are exploring highly scalable business ventures with technology as the backbone of the business.
The candidates must design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
- Lead product vision and strategy.
- Check technical soundness of the project.
- Create a detailed tech specification sheet.
- Deep knowledge of database management, user-interfaces, website development etc.
- Create a sophisticated back-end computer programme for a new business vertical.
- Envisage and present the user interface.
- Suggest ways of making the interface interactive.
- Conduct a comprehensive testing and sample study of the created product.
- Examine existing IT systems and business models.
- Analyse systems requirements
- Undertake product development
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Plan and deliver software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Increase the traffic to the website
- Conduct a sample study of the created product.
Compensation : Will be determined on a case by case basis depending on the individuals skill set and experience.