Talent Acquisition at VDart Software Services
Views:811 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Technical Program Manager - IT Projects/Product Management (7-14 yrs)
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and key systems users.
- Oversees the Schedule Management, Time Management, Budget Management, Scope Management, Change Control Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Issue Tracking, Estimating and Planning.
- Works with multiple product owners ensuring deliverables of teams are being met.
- Works closely with the users and technical teams to ensure that the business requirements are clear and well defined, and that new product features meet the business requirements.
- Recommends projects to IT management and users for approval.
- Assesses alternative systems approaches for workability and economic feasibility.
- Estimates staff resource needs for analysts, programmers, user personnel, consultants, and equipment.
- Applies project management methodologies and best practices that are most appropriate for the project.
- Supervises technical resources and 3rd party vendor staff as appropriate.
- Plans team member work assignments and schedules, and guides and monitors work performance.
- Develops, manages and reviews project documentation including project plan, budget documentation and status reports.
- Communicates project status regularly to management and project stakeholders.
- Assists in the preparation of employee evaluations as required.
- Makes recommendations regarding project resourcing requirements.
- Fulfills departmental requirements by providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation or education.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- Automotive domain experience is a huge plus
- Minimum 7 years in product management in large enterprise environments overseeing large teams directly and in matrix managed environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams alike at all levels including senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and guide the efforts of large teams to successful project completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, as required, and prioritize appropriately
- Skills with standard project management tools including Clarity, MS Project, MS Office, Visio
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with standardized project management methodologies, processes and compliance standards including SDLC, RUP, PMI, CMMI, ISO, Six Sigma, ITIL.
Sr. Technical Program Manager should have broad technical knowledge and will work in environments with one or more of the following technologies :
- Serverless architecture
- Java Frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Event Platforms (AWS Kinesis, Kafka)
- Databases and Storage Systems (MS SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, ELK)
- RESTful web services / JSON
- Golang/grpc experience a huge plus
- IoT Knowledge
- Automotive Domain Experience