Senior Technical Lead - .Net/Microsoft Technologies (8-13 yrs)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - .Net, Microsoft Technologies, AWS, Tech Lead, SaaS
Job Description - This is people management role and the incumbent need to drive development of Cloud based web applications on Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to convert requirements into Tasks and drive execution.
- Understand and apply the principles of software engineering and display software craftsmanship.
- Elicit requirements from end users and stakeholders as needed. Work with the QA to construct system and integration test plans.
Client Details :
Our client operates in the exciting and fast-growing domain of loyalty and customer engagement. They are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company headquartered in Europe with offices across the globe. Their India office is the global delivery centre through which the Cloud platform is delivered and supported. Since 2014 the team has been driving the growth of their award-winning loyalty platform, which serves clients worldwide and across industries.
- This role will be responsible to provide effective inputs in solution reviews e.g. business Analysis review, System Analysis review, Architecture review, Code review
- Participation in requirement gathering, estimating, designing, and the subsequent implementation, QA, and documentation . The role is required to effectively communicate any technical dependencies/risks.
- Experience with the investigating and resolving of performance issues Project coordination skills and leadership abilities, including the mentoring of less experienced staff in technical areas.
- 8+ years of (with 3+ years of people management) experience
- Hands on experience on Microsoft Technologies
- Drive the development process with developers
- Experience in the definition and enforcement of coding standards and development procedures
- Experience in application specific technical improvements, dependency reduction and cost-effective solutions.
- Experience with architecting, developing and maintaining reliable, highly available, and high-performance server systems
- Full software development life-cycle experience.
Job Offer :
- Great colleagues in a young, dynamic, high-performing team
- A super-modern office space with games zone, chill area with free coffee / drinks, etc.
- A positive, up-lifting work environment that is built on open communication, trust, mutual support and appreciation
- Work-Life Balance: You will get 30 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you will get 10 national holidays.
- Flexibility : Work from home options and flexible work schedules.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Health Benefits : Medical & Accidental Insurance
- Casual Dress policy & Relaxing Fridays
- Employee Friendly HR policies
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Akhil Varma - +91 124 452 5436
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.